Nevada Casino will pay $ 8M for the chemical serving, not the beerOn March 27, 2022 by editor
A jury in Las Vegas has awarded a 8 million reward to a 38-year-old middle school special education teacher who sued after being permanently injured while cleaning tap beer instead of beer at a casino bar.
ByThe Associated Press
March 26, 2022, 4:14 p.m.
A Read 2 minutes
LAS VEGAS – A Las Vegas jury has awarded মধ্য 8 million to a middle school special education teacher who sued after being permanently injured while cleaning solvents instead of tap beer at a casino bar.
Lawn Enright, 38, also worked as a wine steward at the Las Vegas Strip restaurant but lost interest in Henderson’s Barley’s Casino and Brewing Co. due to a December 2018 injury, his attorney, Andre Lagomarcino, said Friday.
Enright, a Ph.D., continues to teach and train basketball, but has stomach and esophageal ulcers and has an increased risk of cancer, Lagomarcino said. The attorney jury identified the award as “loss of enjoyment of life” compensation.
A spokesman for Station Casino, Barley’s corporate parent, did not immediately return calls for comment on the March 18 ruling in Clark County District Court.
Enright’s attorneys, including Rahul Rabipudi, said Barley had pleaded guilty and offered $ 300,000 in damages before the trial.
Enright’s negligence lawsuit alleges he fell ill and felt cramps after asking for a sample of Honey Blonde Al on the tap and was served caustic chemicals commonly used to clean beer taps and lines.
Her lawyers say bar staff knew she was out of service to clean beer lines.